scentsy
What is Scentsy? Flameles candles, beautiful warmers that melt delicious smelling wax cubes to safely fill a room with fragrance. No soot, no lead, no smoke, no flame, no mysterious wax disappearing into the air (ever wonder where the wax in candles goes?!). What a cool concept! It so effective that I fell in love with it immediately and decided that I had to share it with everyone. So I have signed up to be a Scentsy Independent Consultant! Check out the product on my site - https://kristenwilson.scentsy.us/Home.
I am amazed at just how well it fills my home with fragrance – especially during the holiday season! This also makes the perfect gift for anyone!
If you are interested in ordering Scentsy you can visit my website or email me. If you would like to host a party (girls night anyone?!) and earn host rewards (free stuff!), then let me know! Or if you are interested in pursuing a business with Scentsy (work from home!), I can help get you started.
Stay tuned for the regular picture-filled posts of my beautiful baby girl (who turned 8 months old this week!).

Cool Kristen!! That sounds fun!