nana visits seattle
Nana, Finley’s great grandma has come to visit us this week and we are having so much fun. Today she treated us to lunch and then we took Finley to the park and she tried the swing for the first time! Finley loves her Nana, they are like two peas in a pod giggling and blowing bubbles all day. Here are the two cuties at the restaurant today.
(Thank you Nana for the adorable hat!)
She is thrilled that she can sit in the restaurant high chairs now!
Intently watching the people talk at the table next to ours.
Yay, time to play at the park!
”Mom, are you sure about this?”
“Oh mom, you’re so smart. This is fun!!!” She actually loved the swing, she just observed all the kids playing around her and she couldn’t take her eyes off the kids swinging in the swing next to her.
And I had to throw these in here from a trip we took to Ikea a couple weeks ago. Look at my sweeties!

She is probabley one of the prettiest babies I have ever seen (and I've seen some pretty ones:))I love your pics Kristen! Cant wait to see you for Christmas! Love you guys!