need gift ideas?

If I were to put together a holiday wish list for Santa, here are some fun things I’ve found that would go on it. However, I don’t need a thing for Christmas this year, I literally have everything that is important to me which is everything I could ever want and need. My daughter is healthy, my husband is home (no more crazy consultant traveling), I have a home that I love, I get to see my family in Boise and make a trip to Sun Valley for the holidays – and I have gotten to spend each day this year with my baby… that is my biggest dream come true (thank you honey for supporting me in that!).

I had fun dreaming up this little “wish list”… and thought you might have fun looking at what I’ve found. Maybe it will help you if you need to find a gift for someone special on your list!

Looking for a new fragrance? I’ve found the perfect one… it smells aaaamazing. Fresh, feminine, bold and rich. I love this Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume. However, it comes with a hefty price tag – so I live off of the free Nordstrom samples :-) (They will make you sample of any fragrance you like!

nordstrom.com

 
Fabric. I’ve gotten into a craft/decorating mode… which means I’ve only started searching for projects and haven’t actually completed any. But while feeling all Martha Stewart in my google searches, I came across this wonderful fabric that may become my bedroom linens and pillows… someday.

 

Dwell Studio Bella Porte BrindleDwell Studio Vintage Blossom CitrineDwell Studio Soft Scrolls CharcoalDwell Studio Vintage Blossom JadePremier Prints Amsterdam Slub Texture Yellow/WhitePremier Prints Butterfly Slub Texture White/YellowPremier Prints Coral Slub Texture Taupe/White

 

fabric.com

 


Jewelry. How cute would this be with Finley’s initial?! This is a great piece for any girl on your list.

 

Initialed - Sterling Silver Necklace

etsy.com (AndewynDesigns)

 


This is the ideal lightweight stroller for me. I have the Baby Jogger City Elite which I love love love. But this would be the perfect addition for when I just need a small, compact stroller to run into a store. I can’t say enough good things about the Baby Jogger strollers. The red and kiwi colors are on sale at albeebaby.com!

 

 


albeebaby.com

This is my all-time favorite book and we growing up we read it every Christmas. It tells of a story of how three trees grow up to be Jesus’ manger, boat and cross. It’s really a sweet story.


The Tale of Three Trees: A Traditional Folktale

 
amazon.com



I love traditions and Elf on the Shelf is a fun one to start with young kids. It’s also a great way to encourage them to be on their best behavior :-)


potterybarnkids.com


I actually already have this one and love it. This is a great gift at a great price for anyone on your list!

Luxury Plush Throw


restorationhardware.com

 



If you’ve seen me lately, you know my outfit of choice is leggings, target snow boots (thought they were uggs, did you?! :-). So naturally I thought these $15 boots from Old Navy were awwwesome and they have a big selection to choose from.


oldnavy.com

 


I love crosses, so this Scentsy warmer caught my eye immediately and am convinced my kitchen needs it :-) My favorite scents to go with it are Cozy Fireside, Sticky Cinnamon Bun, Camu Camu, Home Sweet Home, and Christmas Cottage.

 


kristenwilson.scentsy.com

 


That’s it for now! If I find more I’ll be sure to post updates. Happy holidays and happy shopping!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP