More Pictures!

I still haven’t gotten around to blogging like I want to but here are some more pictures of our little princess. She’s so much fun, we just love her to pieces.

As you can see I’m having way too much fun dressing her up in her pretty bow…. she has a matching tutu, so stay tuned for more!

At 6 weeks (her due date!) she is more vocal and more alert than ever. She loves hearing our voices, reading books and listening to music. Her binky is like gold, she loves it and so do I! She has become a "strong communicator" these last couple of weeks, crying when she is hungry but she is so easy to soothe and calm down (a bottle always does the trick). At her appointment last week, she weighed in at 6 lbs which means she can finally fit into her bouncy chair, yay! She has become less of a night sleeper and more of a day time napper. She sleeps really well at night if we hold her, but I’m learning that she loves to have her head rubbed and her face stroked so when I do that it has been putting her straight to sleep (you can just call me the baby whisperer, ha!). She is wonderful at tummy time, she can lift her head and move it from side to side. She is still spitting up a ton, which is not fun to see but she seems to be in less pain with the reflux which is encouraging. We have been slowly taking her out more. Our big trips have been Costco, Trader Joes, library, and Top Foods – she loves her car seat so any trip is a treat to her. Once the weather warms up we plan on spending lots of time outside with her.

Motherhood is the best, I can’t even begin to describe the joy I am feeling. We just feel so blessed.

She sleeps with her hands up a lot, which is hilarious. You will usually see her sleeping with her hands in front, above, or behind her head. Too cute.

Arms Beauty Sleep Binky Bow DSC_0135

Such a lady crossing her feet.

DSC_0111 DSC_0113 Sleeping BeautyDSC_0225

DSC_0283

Hat

DSC_0234 DSC_0269

DSC_0285

DSC_0271

DSC_0280 DSC_0284

DSC_0282

Nap time with mom!

Passed Out

Cristi  – (April 27, 2010 at 5:16 PM)  

I love her name! She is so cute!!

Unknown  – (April 28, 2010 at 9:54 PM)  

Why Kristen... Does she have to be so cute?! Tell me!! :) You are such a sweet mommy! Give her a kiss for me! Cant wait to see you guys... Hopefully in July or August! Love you!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP