8 Week Photo Shoot

Time is sure flying by and it is so important to me that we capture everything that we can. I’ve been looking into photographers for a while now and when I came across Erin with http://www.headoverheelsphotos.com/ I booked her right away. Finley was the perfect little model and was on her best behavior. She happily looked at the camera while awake and fell asleep right on cue for the last part of the session. She was so easy to put in just the right position as she slept and the photographer even mentioned it was the best baby shoot she’d done because Finley was being so good! Finley put up with me through multiple outfit changes and bow changes too. You will notice a theme of bows throughout my pictures, it is an obsession which has followed me since my own childhood. I have always been a “girly girl” and just loved bows growing up. Lucky for me, my mom was very crafty and gladly made me a matching bow for almost every outfit that I owned. I am now realizing that I still have this love and want to dress Finley in bows, which I think look just look adorable on her!

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot. How am I going to choose which to print and frame? I love them all!

She is such a happy girl!

Finley 1

This hat was made for her by a volunteer while she was in the NIC-U. Here is a picture of her wearing it while in the hospital and then again at 8 weeks. She has grown so much!

DSC01513

Finley 2

So pretty in pink :-)

Finley 3 Finley 4

Love this look – she does this with her lips right after eating as the bottle is pulled from her mouth. It’s the look of satisfaction.

Finley 5

Sleeping so comfortably on mommy’s chest. My favorite.

Finley 6

Love this one as it shows her luscious, heart shaped lips. They are perfect.

Finley Sleeping Bow - Small

Our little princess!

Finley 9 Finley 12 Finley 13

This picture really captures a look she makes a lot while sleeping. My cup runneth over.

Finley 14

Photo shoot all done and she is ready to eat.

Finley 11

Oh wait, but the photographer got the camera out again because she looked so darn cute on the bed. "Wait, I thought we were done!” Look at that adorable pouty lip!

Finley 7 Finley 8

Awww, the binky makes everything all better!

Finley 10 Finley 15

She is growing so quickly and we are enjoying every second with her. I admire every little thing about her. Kris and I are just in awe that we created such a beautiful little girl and we made her with so much love.

Unknown  – (June 11, 2010 at 8:49 PM)  

Those pictures are so well done! And you are right... She is so beautiful! She is God's handi work :) Love you!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP