sharing
We joined the Y this week and Finley and I went for the first time today. When I picked her up from the kiddie play area the girl was gushing over how good Finley was. She was telling me how sweet she was and how she is such a “sharer.” I guess Finley was carrying around toys and handing them out to all of the other kids. Oh I was so so so proud of my sweet little peanut. We are so blessed with such a good, kind-hearted girl. She really is so sweet and I am so thankful for that. She rarely complains rather says “help” when she needs to tackle a challenge or signs please when she wants something. She is a ray of sunshine in our life every day, I feel pretty lucky!
Here she is holding her baby in her bassinet. I love watching her love on her babies!
