counting
Two is now my favorite word. Well, when Finley says it anyways! I know counting is a normal milestone for toddlers her age, but to me, she is a genius. And seriously, her sweet little voice brings the biggest smile to my face. Everything she says has that happy, higher pitched tone to it…even when she says no! I love her.
I’ve watched this video like 100 times today.
Did I mention my kid is a genius. (Her teachers are going to loooove me… okay, I know, I know, I will try not to be that parent!).
I love our mornings together, this video was taken right after breakfast while she emptied and filled a cardboard box with scraps of paper. I really enjoy watching her entertain herself with the most simple things.
(I have a fixed version of this where it is not sideways, but Youtube is being stubborn and not loading it properly right now, so I’ll fix it shortly.)
