20 months

Finley is 20 months and I can’t believe it! She is such a sweet, funny, joyful little girl. She cracks us up with something new every day. She loves throwing things away in the trash and lights up when we give her something to actually throw away (if we can’t find something, it’s usually in the trash can Smile. She LOVES the cartoon Caillou and begs for “Hi-you” all day long. She loves her Elmo book and asks for “Elmo” and then waves “bye” when we get to the last page of the book. Just tonight we caught her singing the happy birthday song along with the tv… she actually sang the words with the song (first time we’ve heard her put multiple words together). She talks up a storm which I LOVE. We have a ball chatting together.

Here are some pictures (I still need to unload the most recent pictures off of my camera).

DSC_0811
DSC_0854
Carrying around a DVD of Caillou (I’m telling you she is OBSESSED!).

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP