poop
Finley has never liked naps, but she needs to take at least one good one a day – because I say so (and she really does need one, a girls got to get some beauty sleep!). I wish someone would make me take naps every day. I’ve heard the term “naps are the new happy hour” and this is so true – although I cherish my play time with her, I also need time to get chores done and anything else I need/want to do in a small space of “free” time. Anyways, I have been getting a little more strict in my sleep training – still loving but I needed to take the control back into my hands (I am easily convinced to snuggle which led to Finley working me, smart girl she is). Since doing this she usually goes down really well – but on the days she doesn’t, I go in and check on her after she’s been fussing for a bit. ALMOST EVERY TIME I GO BACK IN, HER ROOM SMELLS LIKE POOP. Why? Because in that 10 minutes I left her alone, she POOOPED! Oh that girl is either a talented manipulator or I just have bad luck. Needless to say, I pick her up and change her and start the whole routine over again.
It’s a glamorous life.
And I wouldn’t change it for the world.
I am one lucky girl.
It’s that sweet face that had Kris and I saying in the hospital “why yes Finley, you can have anything you want. A car? Sure!” Haha, she’s got us wrapped around her fingers and I’m sure she always will!
