7 months: october

I love the Fall and I love October. The month started out with a visit from my parents and we had a blast. They watched Finley while Kris and I went to Vancouver for the Jack Johnson concert – it was my first time away from Finley. I missed her but we had a great time. Finley had so much fun hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!

This month we also celebrated our 2nd anniversary and Kris got me two dozen roses AND treated me to a spa day at a resort in Cle Elem with a good friend, WOW he spoiled me! I am such a lucky wife to have such a kind, loving and supportive husband. Two years ago…

Pic for Printing 4 Pic for Printing 3  DSC01054 DSC01079

I also had a birthday this month and Kris spoiled me (again!) with an ice cream cake and a new Flip video camera – which means more videos of Finley (woohoo!).

DSC_0046 DSC_0053

Here’s a snapshot of Finley this month and pictures of our fun visit with Grandma and Grandpa.

At 7 months, Finley:

  • is standing really well, with support
  • is sitting up on her own
  • is talking, babbling, screaming, laughing, and smiling so much
  • is ticklish
  • is in love with her exersaucer – she knows exactly how to make the toys light up and make noise and she can’t get enough of them
  • loves books – especially a flip book we have called “Farm Peekaboo!”
  • loves being carried in the baby bjorn so we do it as much as possible
  • loves going on walks in her big girl stroller
  • loves eating solid foods, especially pears, apples, prunes, sweet potatoes and carrots
  • is now napping!
  • still loves her swing
  • loves her sippy cup – she gets SO excited when she sees it and will gulp, guzzle, jug that water (or prune juice) down
  • crawls out of her bouncy seat (I remember when it seemed to swallow her, see picture below!)

    Chair
  • rolls around all over the floor
  • still loves her binky, but she really on gets it at bedtime and she has figured out how to stick the whole thing in her mouth! Not long ago it was so big for her (they even had to cut the sides of it for her when she was in the NICU!).
     DSC_0143


Grandma and Grandpa’s visit!

DSC_0030
DSC_0028

DSC_0019

DSC_0022  

DSC_0029
DSC_0033
DSC_0034

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP