29 Weeks – Wow belly!

I think my stomach exploded this week, and I love it! Peanut is a growing machine. She has been moving a lot in the evenings – mostly just rolling around. She is pretty quiet during the day… I’m sure it’s a sign of times to come with a sleeping baby during the day and a wide awake baby at night. :-)

My stomach has been getting bigger and bigger (even though a lady told me tonight that she couldn’t tell I was pregnant and didn’t know until someone said something – really???). Bending down to put my socks and shoes has become very challenging. I am also finding it very hard to turn to look out my back windows when driving. I feel great and am so thankful the pregnancy has gone so well. I got my blood test results back and everything was normal, yay! Normal iron levels and no diabetes, what great news.

Guess what we’ve been doing this week? You guessed it! More painting and working on the house. We really are determined to have it done before Peanut gets here. Tonight we’ve taken a little break to watch our favorite show, Modern Family. Seriously, this show cracks me up! I also got my hair done tonight which always feels so good. I was starting to feel frumpy so it was a great pick-me-up.

Here’s the expanding 29 week belly pictures… note the newly finished filled in archway I’m standing in front of, we’re so happy with how it turned out. I’ll post before and after pictures of the remodel once we get it completed.

29 Weeks - 1

29 Weeks - 3

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP