Remodel
We have been busy! We closed on our house last week and dove right into our remodel. My parents flew up to help us for the weekend and what a HUGE help they have been! I can't even begin to thank them enough. After meeting with our contractor on Saturday Kris and my dad went to work on the demo. I have never heard two grown men laugh, hoot, and holler so much. It was like kids in a candy store. One of them would slam the hammer into the wall, a big thud would vibrate the upstairs, and they would burst out laughing. It was pretty awesome. They completed the entire demo in two days, wow! While they were ripping out walls, floors, and tile - my mom and I were taping the downstairs in preparation for painting. My mom was kind enough to tape all of the hard to reach places for me and clean out all of the kitchen cabinets.
Kris has been busy painting all week, he is working so hard! Less than two weeks we will be living in our new house, yay!
Here are some pictures from the weekend.
The doorway that we want to move.
The bathroom the boys ripped out... it's looking better already!

And your dad thought he was done helping you move ;) Love the new house!!!
I miss those faces!!