Our new house!
We have moved into our new house and couldn't be happier. The remodel has begun so we are living completely downstairs until the upstairs renovations are finished (hopefully by Christmas or soon after). We are so blessed to have so many people helping us. We moved in just one day with the help of some great friends and have huge help with the remodel. Below are some pictures of a couple rooms in the house - note that we are still unpacking and putting things away. :-) I will post pictures of the other rooms, upstairs, and yard soon - the yard is huge (a whole acre!) and really calming. The setting is so neat because we are in a neighborhood but feel like we are camping in the mountains with the fresh air, quiet, and big trees. We have a fire pit, so you all need to come over to roast some marshmallows!
Entry way - down the hall is Kris' office, the guest room / craft room, bathroom, and laundry room. Living room with white shutters.

you are adorable! I love the blog and all your pictures!
I love your new home! the Lord has blessed you! I love you and miss you!!