boise

Wow, it’s been a busy month and I have so much to catch up on. I just got a new computer and am working on getting all of my stuff transferred over. Finley and I spent a week in Boise at the beginning of the month and we had so much fun! Finley was pretty sick for the first few days but once her fever broke, she didn’t skip a beat. She loved all of the action and attention from everyone (especially the dogs!). The weather was great and I really enjoyed some time in the sun (much needed). It’s always really good for me to visit my family and where I grew up.

 



While we were there we spent lots of time at different parks (WOWZA Boise has some amazing parks, seriously amazing), we went to the zoo TWICE because Finley liked it so much and we even got a little shopping and hair salon time in. If you haven’t already noticed, Finley is beyond in love with animals. If she sees them on tv or in person she lights up and starts making her version of animal noises – “ffff” or “grrrrr” or “sssssss.” It’s pretty darn cute! She was all growls at the zoo and everywhere she turned was a new animal to growl at. She was particularly into the sheep and goats that week and the best part of the zoo was that we got to feed them! She didn’t want to leave.

Thank you to my family for making it such a fabulous week for us and for all of the yummy meals!

And here are the pictures, because what would a blog post be without pictures?!

Finley discovered that Grandma and Grandpa have something super cool at their house…

DSC01886
She would crawl as fast as her little legs could go to play in there!

DSC01887



Finley and RoesieFinley and saddle
”Mom, aren’t you a little big for that? You’re so embarrassing!” I imagine that’s what she will be saying in a few years. Although I have hopes that she’ll always think we’re cool!

DSC01853

Zoo! That cute face she is making is from her saying “ffff” although it’s “woof” for dog, it’s still cute with the goats, lol. She actually started growling for “baa” which sounds more like “baaaaaa” in a lion sort of way.


DSC01894DSC01890
Finley and Ranger, she wanted to bring him home with us!April 2011DSC01873

Silly Grandpa!

DSC01899

 


Grandma’s vacuum is so cool!

DSC01879

Uncle B – look at those eyes together!

DSC01883

DSC01907
Uncle Steve. Finley went to her first baseball game to watch Uncle Stephen pitch a winning game!

DSC01881


We had fun!

DSC01918


DSC01923

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP