6 month stats
Finley is almost 8 months, so I’m a little behind! I wanted to be sure and post her stats from her 6 month check up. Since eating solids she has been growing so fast (I think it’s the avocado!). She had great numbers at her 6 month check up and the doctor was really impressed. She was also a brave girl with her shots.
Here are the stats.
| Weight | Length | Head | |
| 2 Weeks | 4.11 | 19.25 | 12.25 |
| 2 Months | 7.3 | 21 | 14.25 |
| 4 Months | 10.7 | 23.75 | 15.25 |
| 6 Months | 12.14 | 25.5 | 16.375 |
| Weight % | Length % | Head % | |
| 2 Weeks | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 2 Months | 0 | 10 | 2 |
| 4 Months | 3 | 30 | 5 |
| 6 Months | 3 | 35 | 27 |
