time is flying

I’ll start with some pictures :-)

DSC_1058 DSC_1054DSC_1064 DSC_1065

I think every mom says this – but it’s so true! I can’t believe how fast Finley is growing up. She is growing and developing so much each day. She has started solids and loves them, especially sweet potatoes. One of her favorite things to do is hang out in her high chair with her sippy cup while I make dinner. Did I just say sippy cup??? Oh my gosh what a big girl! :-) (and she’s like a pro with it, haha – of course!). She also loves the little singing and dancing shows I put on for her – especially while listening to the Disney station on Pandora. Hello – who doesn’t love belting out the Lion King or Mary Poppins?!?

She is nearing 7 months and is super ticklish, still spits up a lot, LOVES tummy time (whoever thought that day would come?), she rolls over and sleeps on her tummy every night, she’s less attached to her binky, she still likes to snuggle with me (thank goodness because I love that time so much), she giggles at just a silly face or when we blow bubbles, she startles easily, she loves to go get the mail with me (really she just likes to be outside and the jingle sound that my keys make), she likes animals, she puts everything in her mouth, she loves to talk and make lots of fun sounds – I think she’s trying to sing :-). She still loves bath time and has decided bed time should be 30 minutes earlier. She sleeps through the night and wakes with a beaming smile. We treasure the morning time when we lay her in bed with us before Kris has to get ready for work. She loves to pull my hair and pull my glasses off. She loves music, especially her daddy playing the guitar.

Okay – now onto the pictures! Here are some moments captured these last couple of weeks.





First Football Game

DSC_0949 DSC_0951 DSC_0952 DSC_0985 DSC_0986 DSC_0988 DSC_0991

Food time!

DSC_0961

DSC_0970 DSC_0974 DSC_0975 DSC_0978 DSC_0980 DSC_1026 DSC_1027 DSC_1028 DSC_1017 DSC_1019 DSC_1022 DSC_1035 DSC_1040

DSC_1043 DSC_1045 DSC_1048 DSC_1050 DSC_1052 DSC_1062 DSC_1073 DSC_1060 DSC_1067 DSC_1069 DSC_1071 DSC_1072

Silly Daddy… he ran a race called “the Warrior Dash.” He dressed as Luigi and his buddy as Mario. They looked awesome. Although I swear he stepped out of Super Troopers. Finley wasn’t so sure about this look.

DSC_1000

DSC_1002

Unknown  – (September 25, 2010 at 7:40 AM)  

Finely is so beautiful Kristen! Seriously you and Kris are gonna have to be on your toes when she gets to be of dating age :) Kris looks great! What a fun daddy! Love you all!!

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP