Baby Pictures

I came across some of my baby pictures today. I think I had scanned them as a gift for my mom, because they are mostly with her. I need to get my hands on the pictures my brother scanned for our wedding slideshow – there’s a bunch more and more with my dad too. It’s fun to look through them and see who I looked like at different points in time.

No doubt where Finley is from, she looks so much like both of us! Of course I put in a bunch of her too, some new and some older.

lastscan26

Couldn’t help myself, here are some of the beautiful girl (she has since outgrown all of those outfits!).

DSC_0271

DSC_0285 

Stretch

DSC_0362 

DSC_0543

Looks like my hair was falling out too.

lastscan8

DSC_0582

But it came back in full force!

lastscan24

lastscan5

DSC_0599

DSC_0582

lastscan7

Mommy Time

Sleeping Beauty 

lastscan4 

lastscan3

DSC_0591 

DSC_0451

 lastscan1

lastscan

lastscan12

lastscan17

lastscan22

My mom looked so much cuter on my birth day than I did on Finley’s!

lastscan27

DSC_0044

lastscan28

Maybe Finley will be doing this some day?

lastscan37

Baby Kris!

Kris - baby

Bath Time

DSC_0559

DSC01686

Kris - Elementary

Took these this week, she is a crack up.

DSC_0611

Hi Mr. Monkey.

DSC_0628 

You look delicious.

DSC_0632

Yup, that was delicious!

DSC_0633

Did you catch me eating the monkey?

DSC_0636

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP