Trip to Chicago and Michigan

We had a great trip in Chicago and Michigan a couple weeks ago. Kris and his sister Jen ran the Chicago marathon and rocked it!!! I am so proud of both of them and admire their hard work and accomplishment.

That night we celebrated our one year anniversary at a yummy restaurant. Being my pregnant self, I ordered the pickle appetizeer.


We had such a great time with Ben and Jen! I am hoping Kris and Jen run another marathon so we can have another vacation with them. :-)


On our way to Michigan Kris and I stopped at Notre Dame. It is such a beautiful campus and I am so glad that I was able to see it in person. We even saw Kris's grandpa's name engraved on the wall in the Athletic facility! We also made a trip to the bookstore and bought Peanut some super adorable outfits.


We then spent the rest of the week in Michigan visiting more family, what a great trip! We drove to see Kris's grandma and aunt in Port Huron and I had my first Koney Dog and it will not be my last. It was so much fun to have late night talks with Kris's dad. Stephanie and Brooke made some amazing meals and shared lots of recipes with me. Riley and Reagan made us some beautiful pictures and cooked in the kitchen with me. McKenzie and I drew pictures - this girl can sing and draw, she is so talented! Kade and Kobe brought out the kid in Kris with video games and nerf toys. We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to visit everyone, wish we could have stayed longer!
Here is a cute picture of Kris and his sweet grandma!










Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP