to my readers

I apologize for the lack of posting lately. It makes me sad because the primary reason I keep this blog is to journal our daily life and document Finley’s milestones. Recently many of you have told me that you do read this blog and that makes me so happy. So a promise to you – I will make a much better effort to keep this up to date. I may not always have very exciting things to write, but there is never a shortage of cute pictures to share of lil miss peanut.

Today she learned how to play peek-a-boo. What a fun age! Watching her copy us and pick up on new things each day is such a cool experience. She loves to say “uh-oh” and blow kisses too. Such a sweet one!

DSC_0813

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP