14 and 15 Weeks

There may not be sunshine in Seattle yet but there is certainly lots of it in the Wilson household. Here are some pictures of the little angel that lights up our lives.

Some of Finley’s favorite things to do at 3 1/2 months…

Lay on the floor and smile, coo, and try to laugh at mom and dad.

DSC_0556

Pose for pictures with bows in my hair.

DSC_0555

Sleep on mom’s chest.

DSC_0546

Or sleep next to mom while dad gets ready for work in mom and dad’s big bed.

DSC_0527

Read books with dad.

DSC01675

Eat my hand.

DSC_0529

Suck on my binky.

DSC_0536

Sometimes I like to have my binky out of my mouth so I can smile, but keep it close enough so I can still feel it on my lips.

DSC_0539

Give mom and dad pouty eyes, I’ve got them wrapped around my finger.

DSC_0542

Smile for mom and dad when they make funny noises and faces.

DSC_0543

Overfill my diapers.

DSC_0545

My swing.

DSC_0521

Looking pretty and listening to music.

DSC_0558

Taking a bath.

DSC_0387

She also loves to talk (i.e. coo), cough when she tries to laugh, fake cry to get our attention (she has this one down), and to go on walks.

Finley is such a happy baby and she finds joy in so many things throughout the day. Her personality is coming through more and more each day and what a joy it is to see it.

Jenn  – (June 23, 2010 at 6:51 PM)  

Those are some darling pictures! And, thanks for the inspiration on cooking... I need all the help I can get. Keep the slow cooker recipes coming - that's my speed these days.

Post a Comment


  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP