Catching Up – Christmas, House, and Belly Pictures
Wow, so much has happened since the last time I posted a couple weeks ago. We had a great Christmas in Denver with Kris’s family. I got to do lots of baking with Kris’s mom (I couldn’t get enough of her muddy buddies and Kris got to enjoy his favorite Mexican wedding cake cookies). We were also lucky enough to be in town for one of Hannah’s basketball games. While we were in Denver our good friends Sara and Jake welcomed a new baby boy to their family (3 days after hosting their annual Christmas party!). We were thrilled we got to meet him and spend some time with his big brother Sawyer.
While we were gone our contractor made some good progress on the house. Peanut’s nursery is almost ready to be painted and the bathroom is ready for the tile. We are hoping the remodel will be wrapped up in a month. Here are some pictures of what it looks like now.
When we got home from Denver we got straight to work on the house. While I cleaned the dry wall dust off of the floors, counters, and furniture – Kris was scaling the roof cleaning off the moss and installing zinc strips to prevent future moss growth.
Peanut has been growing a lot these last couple of weeks – and so has my belly! I am now 24 weeks and feeling great. I have experienced a few Charlie horses and aches, but really feel amazing and love being pregnant. I also love that my belly is showing and people are now able to tell that I am obviously pregnant. She has been moving around a lot and Kris can even feel her now! I love when she moves – it’s incredible to feel the amazing bundle of joy that is growing inside of me – we are already madly in love with her. Here are the latest belly pictures.
