Belly Picture
Here is my first belly picture! I will be 15 weeks on Wed. I must admit that I am showing a lot more in this picture than I actually thought I was! Cravings this week have been sour sour sour... including Zours, grapefruits and grapefruit juice, pickles (love the vinegar), veggies soaked in vinegar, Orange Juice (but I had to stop drinking it b/c it was making me throw up for some reason - I'm lucky though because Kris always takes such great care of me when I get sick) and I can't get enough fruit. I've also been craving pizza, pepperoni, canadian bacon, string cheese, and Lucky Charms. A pretty random list! I'm still not craving meals, but little snacks continue to be appealing.
Something else that is very exciting right now is that we bought a house! We get the keys tomorrow and can't wait to start remodeling, decorating and to move in. I'll post some pictures soon.
According to thebump.com, Peanut is the size of a Naval Orange which is about 4 inches long! I can't wait to meet our little blessing!
